Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Brief Hiatus

Due to a recent trip to the evil sadistic oral surgeon, this blog will be a little quieter for the remainder of the week.

Actually, it isn't completely due to extractions.

As the primary poster here I have recently found myself feeling overwhelmed, disillusioned and somewhat beaten when it comes to our political world. I feel hopeless at the moment, and not all that interested in fighting a fight I feel cannot be won at this time. When something as stupid as "Plamegate" finally hits the fan and one or two of the players involved in the lies are ones I HAD great respect for ... well, it takes a toll on how I feel toward my government, and right now how I feel is less than pleased, and not at all secure or able to believe a single word anyone in D.C. utters. I feel the need to step back and reevaluate my views, something I recommend for everyone now and then.

In the meantime, keep yourself amused with The Absurd Report. They post every day, and will keep you informed, amused and ready to fight the fights that need fighting.

Also, take a look at what Stop the ACLU is uncovering. There is always work to be done when it comes to stopping the ACLU. THIS is a particularly important page to visit.

See you all next week.
Stephanie aka SEGM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home